Saturday, 5 May 2007

What I am up to?

Incidentally, if you were wondering what I was up to, the Summary for Policy Makers of the 4th report of Working Group to the IPCC (pdf file) may assist. The words "across different economic sectors" on page two are mine, I think. And there are a few commas in there that owe their existence to me.

I'm probably not allowed to say anything political about the report, but I can say that all the delegates and authors seemed pretty happy when it was finished off on Friday morning, which implies (to me, at least) that we got a good report, the full text of which will be online later this year.

Off to Bonn tomorrow, for UNFCCC negotiations. Unlike the IPCC negotiations, which are basically scientific and technical in nature, the UNFCCC process is political. Should make for an interesting two weeks.

No comments: