Sunday, 10 January 2010

More notes

CROQUET. NOQUET.

E-in-the-Parks

PICNIC. Parks

Wet - Lamb + Flag

(circled) Henry

---

Ye Olde Cheshire Cheese

Fleet St, London

Pokey, multi-roomed Sam Smiths Drinking Hole. Worth A Visit @ £.170 a Pint. HEFE-WEISSE Nice Too. Feels Old.

Hot, cold food, sandwiches, tourists and businessmen but not unpleasant. Lack of lighting adds to atmosphere.

---

GET JOB
Neutral ground
Dinner
Bowl
Rome
Calmness

---

Greant Orth Road
(This one is definitely Colin)

Sawtry, Batry, Dry Doddington

Are all perhaps present in Long Beddington

I fell asleep in Long Framlington
I drooled in Darrington and Womersley
(?)
I came off at Alconbury
I woke up at Tyringhame

[They long for us in Longformans
They do nothing in Cockburnspath]

---

Florence, Urbino, Bologna?

---

Loo roll
Coat hangers
Chip-board

---

(the following my surely be my reaction to the opening session of COP 13 in Bali, 2007. The previous pages date back to 2005, so this is a big jump forward)


Mein Gott. Miming Indonesia pop stars and starletts. Whatever next? I can't imagine Hear'say introducing COP London.

Bali sand
(?) 20,000t CO2 this year. 9144 delegates + goodness knows how many press and hangers on have flown here.

I need to do the math to calculate the CO2 emissions from their flights alone.

---

(some notes about the UNFCCC Clean Development Mechanism here, the notes on mitigation policy. This is Oxford 2008 I think)

---

The floor in the lift of this hotel is tiled. The walls are carpeted.

@ dinner last night two white terrires, one with a pink bow, yapped at me while I the down half-heartedly shooed the[m] away.

---

Ends

2 comments:

htfb said...

Why am I circled?

Silk said...

I am not sure. This dates back to planning to DougSoc reunion (which reminds me, we are due one this summer). I think, perhaps, we had you down to do some particular activity or other, but that's pure speculation.