Friday 28th May was The Queen's Birthday, and as a pampered and over-paid public servant, I, along with my colleagues across Whitehall, got the day off.
But the day was no holiday. Oh no. I am proud to announce that I achieved the following
- Got paint mixed. Can now paint bedrooms and lounge. Didn't actually paint but it's a start
- Got some wood delivered. Can now mend outside step. Didn't actually mend step but you get the picture
- Had a plumber round to discuss replacing the boiler. He didn't actually replace the boiler
- Took the dry-cleaning in. Hopefully the dry-cleaner is more focused on delivery than I am
- Bought a Network Railcard. 33% of most journeys!
- Went to Cambridge and got pissed at Beer festival. Now that is what I call achieving your objectives.