Monday
Youngest has been foraging for eggs up trees. We are lucky it is springtime. Eggs are plentiful.
Tuesday
.... which is reasonable, plus everyone around here is very much sticking to the 'stay at home' rules, though that might be due to the Hyenas and African Hunting Dogs that escaped from London Zoo and are now attacking anyone who goes anywhere near the towpath.
Wednesday
OK, so technically I did start the fire but my intentions were good (I was attempting to cure some hides) and the resulting conflagration has wiped out the virus in the area. On the downside, everyone is now living in tents. Thank goodness I managed to rescue most of the hides before the flames spread!
Thursday
... senseless violence and fear of outsiders has led to a real sense of COMMUNITY SPIRIT here in Haggerston. I yelled at Marvin on the other side of the street that, "When this is all over Perhaps we should brighten each others day by saying 'Good morning' when we see each other on the street", and he (I think - he are keeping our distance which makes it hard to hear) agreed that this would be a good idea. If it were the morning.
Friday
Digging a trench with a stolen JCB. Meanwhile Kate is ...

No comments:
Post a Comment