Friday, 11 December 2009

Last night over drinks a government delegate (not UK) gave me an explanation of the row I mentioned in the last post that conspiracy theorists would love, roughly along the lines of Syriana crossed with The Business. I had gone to bed when James came in from his own negotiations at 1am. I asked him if he thought it was true. He said no. Then he said, "I have been talking to the Argentinians until midnight, I can't talk to you now" and went to sleep.

Sadly that was only 7 hours ago, I am back here in the Bella Center ridiculously early. It's going to be a busy day for me so thought I might as well post now. My NGO has quite a few delegates here now and we are hosting a number of events in quick succession between now and Tuesday, it's all getting a bit hectic.

No comments: